Вчера | 16:36
Sales executive (bilingual: english, russian) – conferences and events
Full time / part time
Salary: £12,100 Basic + £25,000 OTE realistic
Salary: £12,100 Basic + Commission
Salary: £7.20 per hour + Commission
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for Business-to-Business sales of delegate places over the phone, from our office.This role requires you to be pro-active, persistent, enthusiastic and have high level of energy in order to meet deadlines and targets.
- Research key companies in the sector and prepare your own quality leads
- Contacting new business prospect over the telephone
- Identifying key decision makers in companies
- Making outgoing sales calls to existing, lapsed and potential new business clients to maximize revenue
- Presenting the product (conference, event) over the telephone
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Working in a team of sales people
- Continuing to develop and learn from both formal training and on-the-job coaching from your manager
- Self-reliant and able to take responsibility for execution of assigned tasks
- Very high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical abilities
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Punctual, positive, hardworking, self-motivated and confident person
Please forward your CV to e-mail stating “Sales Executive” in the subject line.
3 дня назад | 18:03
Менеджер по туризму
Зарплата в год: £ 25,000 + в зависимости от опыта
Расположение: Центральный Лондон
Тип работы: Постоянная
Организация туров в Великобританию для групп и индивидуальных клиентов
Работа с туроператорами, турагентами и индивидуальными клиентами
Привлечение новых клиентов, обработка онлайн заявок и входящих звонков
Консультация клиентов, подбор оптимальных туров;
Бронирование номеров в гостиницах, организация экскурсий, встреч в аэропорту, приобретение или бронирование билетов, аренда автомобилей, питание и прочее услуги для туристов, прибывающих в Великобританию.
Опыт работы в туризме;
Опытный пользователь: MS Office (Word, Exсel, Power Point, Outlook)
Знание особенностей местного туристического рынка;
Знание английского и русского языков.
18 окт 2016 | 13:02
От 8-ми +%
Zid Group is looking for an enthusiastic cooperative person with great interpersonal abilities and a demonstrated reputation of achievement in deals. Imagination, adaptability, and devotion are center qualities showed by effective Zid Group experts.
Key roles for the position are simple:
• Finding customers in a specific business field ( ex. Cleaning Services - Construction services - Recruiting Services)
• Managing the client orders from the beginning till the end
• Making estimate quotes for our services
• Tracking website orders and responding promptly with price quotes
• Managing workers schedule and assigning workers on client orders
• Tracking the quality of work via followup calls.
• Obtain qualitative and quantitative information from sales floor
• Manage equipment stocks
• Develop sales strategies and targets with team
• Assist sales team achieve quarterly and annual quota
• Must have experience in Sales
• Must be fluent in English - any other languages are a plus
• Must follow the standard procedures
• Experience working with chain stores and independent accounts
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to work with customers to develop strong long term business relationships while achieving sustainable profitable growth
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Ready to start immediately
• Eastern European candidates ( Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova ) is a plus
• All documents ( Visa, Passport so on ) have to be valid.
If successful - all employees will pass 2 weeks unpaid internship - this will help us determine what are your strengths and where you need to work.
Compensation and Benefits
Highly Competitive - 8 Pounds / hour + % from every closed deal. Paid training, Weekly bonus plan and Vacation packages, friendly team, a clean office with a kitchen with free coffe