8 фев 2017 | 14:13
Polish speaking Project Manager
GA Constructions, a very busy residential building company, offering all aspects of building work including new builds, extensions, roofing and general property maintenance and alterations, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager (Construction) to join our expanding established team.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic individual and, most of all, someone with the willingness to get things done and be a pro-active member of the team. If you’re a skilled tradesperson with an eye for detail and a good team player then you may be just the person for our company!
The main objective of the role of Project Manager (Construction) is to manage and administer site construction activities to ensure that the works are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality in respect of workmanship and materials and to maintain a safe working environment.
The main responsibilities of the Project Manager (Construction) is to manage and control day to day site construction activities like:
- Materials/ Plant / Labour;
- Information Flow;
- Quantity surveying;
- Quality / Testing and Inspections;
- Recording, Reporting and Administration;
- Public and Client relations;
- Ensure that procedures/processes are followed at all times;
- To manage and motivate staff/subcontractors;
- Monitor safety performance and maintain safety plans;
- Prepare performance reports as required;
- Ensure that all costs are controlled in line with budgets/orders;
- Ensure that all items on the handover documents are complete prior to Practical Completion;
A car will be provided for your use.
Main skills / experience required for the Project Manager (Construction):
- First Aid Certificate;
- Valid CSCS Card;
- People management experience;
- Estimating experience;
- Excellent communication & time management skills;
- Proven track record for delivering projects.