An eclectic, relaxed, lifestyle venue with live music, all day dining and Soho private members’ club feel.
Based on the site of the iconic Marquee Club, Conran’s Mezzo and Cuban favourite Floridita, 100 Wardour Street takes its inspiration from the edgy Soho location with innovative décor and playful feel well suited to the bohemian local crowd.
From welcoming lazy breakfasts, light lunches, brunches and flexible working spaces in the upstairs Lounge, as evening falls 100 Wardour Street transitions into a sophisticated, yet vibrant evening dining and destination cocktail bar and downstairs Club.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Receptionist who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5 star service to guests. At the same time, our Senior Receptionist will have the service, telephone and writing skills in order to deliver outstanding service and, in turn, a superb guest experience.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional service standards – only 5 star luxury will do.
- Outstanding attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Ability to deliver warmth, charm and hospitality which will engage the guests and support sound team work within the restaurant.
- Real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long term relationships with guests.
- Confident in both email and telephone communication
- Previous experience of working as a Senior Receptionist in a similar environment.
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- You can look forward to working with a dedicated team of professionals
- Work for a company that offers substantial career progression and training
- You will receive a competitive salary and 28 days holiday
- Free staff meals
- Discounts in all D&D London restaurants
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Receptionist role further, please send us your CV without delay!