4 янв 2017 | 13:44
Job vacancy: Customer Service Administrator
Company: Tower Consulting Services Ltd
Start date: mid-January 2017
Location: work from home
• Dealing with individuals who are in financial difficulty in English, Russian and Latvian languages. This will include telephone, skype, e-mail, correspondence in the post.
• Scanning documents, sending documentation in the post
• Updating our clients’ data base.
• Handling clients’ queries through emails, letters, phone calls, skype calls.
• Preparing documentation e.g. information packs, letters, emails and other documents.
• If our business requires, from time to time you will be asked to perform different tasks, not listed above. We rely on your cooperation and flexibility in this regard.
Skills and Experience:
• Good communication skills in English, Russian and Latvian language
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines, using own initiative
• Enthusiastic, flexible, responsible and hardworking
• Work from your home or other suitable for the business purposes space.
• Self-employed/contractor basis.
• Access to a PC or laptop with Microsoft Office package, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Access to a PC or laptop with reliable antivirus software
• Access to a reliable internet connection
• Access to a printer and scanner
• Access to a mobile phone - SIM card will be provided.
Hours of Work:
• 10-20 hours per week with the possibility to extend hours further
• Start date: mid January 2017.
• £9.00 per hour
• “Probation period” of three months
• We will pay you every two weeks after receipt of an invoice from you
• We will transfer the money onto your account with a UK-based bank or building society.
• Bonus which is discretionary and not contractual
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay
• Career opportunities
• Training opportunities